SymphonyAI Media's (SAIM) vision is to create a System of intelligence through a suite of solutions that assists clients through AI and Machine Learning. Already the preeminent leader in Audit and Revenue Management Services for the media industry; auditing billions of dollars on behalf of major media companies in the Fortune 500 throughout the world, we are evolving with the media industry to provide it with the next generation of intelligence and insight that will propel our clients’ business forward through an ever-changing landscape.
Due to a consistent increase in the demand for our services, SymphonyAI Media is seeking a results-driven, highly motivated Senior Media Financial Analyst to join our Audit team. As the Senior Media Financial Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing data with detail-orientation and solid accounting skills of traditional auditing coupled with the critical thinking and creativity of financial analysis.
As the Senior Media Financial Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Independently analyze data to determine trends, variances, and inconsistencies.
- Review and analyze cable billing reports containing large volumes of cable/satellite/IPTV/digital distribution subscriber and revenue data.
- Review and analyze content distribution contracts for compliance, audit variances and areas of risk.
- Complete complex audit report packages using our specialized internal software programs and analytical tools to ultimately present audit report packages to our clientele (content owners).
- Complete in-depth financial analysis of multiple-revenue streams and subscriber systems.
- Provide detailed and sustainable recommendations to our clients.
- Work with a team of auditors throughout all phases of the audit process, including fieldwork, post-fieldwork, contract compliance and report processing.
- Assists in the management and planning of audit engagements, with supervision from Senior Management.
- Review audit fieldwork completed by Staff Auditors, completing Quality Control review, reviewing for variances, trends, inconsistencies, and audit findings.
- Review audit report packages completed by Staff Auditors prior to delivery to SAIM audit clientele.
To be considered for this role, it is highly preferred that you possess:
- Prior audit experience required.
- CPA, or other similar professional designation, a plus.
- Ability to prioritize key projects and audit reports to meet contractual deadlines and client demands, using input and priorities provided from various members of the Senior Management Team.
- Superior Organization Skills.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization.
- Strong aptitude for data and numerical analytics.
- Highly developed critical thinking aptitude, with a demonstrated ability to think creatively and practically when resolving issues.
- Advanced business writing skills, with proven experience.
- Capacity to quickly learn new processes and procedures in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively manage personal workload, team workload and changing priorities.
- Superior teamwork capabilities and a results-oriented nature.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: advanced Excel, basic to intermediate Access.
- Willingness to work overtime and travel when required.
Required Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree in a business discipline, preferably with an accounting or finance emphasis.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in a Financial Analyst or Staff Auditor capacity.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience preferred working in a Manager capacity – managing all phases of a project and/or team from commencement to final client delivery.
The salary range for this position is between $ 65,000 - $ 85,000
SAIM offers its employees Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, as well as IVF, a competitive 401(k) and Roth plan, company paid Life Insurance, LTD & Fraud Protection, a hybrid telecommute environment and or remote, and flexible PTO with paid maternity/paternity leave.
SymphonyAI Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)